What gives me a better knowledge of fertility?
The best knowledge of fertility, in addition to favoring a pregnancy, planning the date of delivery, avoiding or spacing of pregnancies naturally, improves the quality of their sexual relations and communication in the couple, and even diagnoses early some health problems related to the reproductive system. We will increase your knowledge about fertility and our tips will help you identify, in each cycle, the exact days when pregnancy is most likely. We will give you updated information on the factors that may favor the birth of a boy in front of a girl.
Some issues related to sexuality (for example, certain postures, sexual understanding or the duration of its phases) and the type of hygiene or habits related to the genitals can modify the probability of pregnancy in subfertile people. The sexuality and fertility can improve with small and simple changes in the habits. We will provide guidelines in this regard.
Certain lifestyles, initially indifferent as the consumption of certain foods may, however, modify the fertility. We will give you simple guidelines to counteract or reverse the undesirable effects that certain foods or lifestyles may have on fertility.
What problems can not solve this web page?
It is possible that you or your partner has suffered from some of the problems listed below. If a specialist has informed you that your sterility is due to these problems and have not been solved, even partially, it is likely that our advice can not help you. On the other hand, if you have any doubt about whether you suffer from these conditions, you should put yourself in the hands of a doctor to discard them and, if necessary, treat them.
Pelvic Support Problems
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Infection in the reproductive system (for example, a vaginal infection, a cervicitis)
- Use of intra-uterine device
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Previous abdominal or pelvic surgery
- Postpartum complications, induced abortion
- Repeat spontaneous abortions
- Anatomical problems in ovaries, tubes and / or uterus or male genitalia (malformations of the penis, varicose veins in the testicles)
- Retrograde ejaculation (orgasm without expulsion of semen) in men operated on prostate or testicular cancer.
- Problems in the development of puberty
- Absence of menstruation, presence of discharge from the nipples, the woman not being in the postpartum
- Clinical evidence of absence of ovulation or total absence of sperm
- Clearly abnormal pattern of body hair growth
- Any endocrine problem (such as diabetes or hypo or hyperthyroidism) that is not under medical control or treatment
If you have any doubt about some problems that may be of genetic origin, such as miscarriages of repetition, births of children with malformations or mental retardation, or hereditary diseases, it is preferable that you consult with your private doctor.